Sunday, December 7, 2008

getting to know gabriel


The more I work with the angels, the more miracles occur in my life. And I am constantly awed by the way God and His messengers work.

Yesterday was the first time that I conducted a two-hour session called Get To Know Gabriel.

As with the Meet Michael session, I read up and researched on Gabriel and trusted her to guide and help me come up with a guideline for the workshop.

While preparing for Gabriel's session, I was struck by the difference in response this time around.

When I announced my intention to conduct both archangel sessions, I received several emails and phone texts inquiring about the Meet Michael session. M
any people expressed their keenness to attend the session, excited about meeting Michael and learning to connect and work with him.

No one wrote or called to ask about Gabriel's workshop.

Right up to yesterday morning, as I meditated and prepared for the afternoon session, I had no idea if anyone would even turn up.

Poor Gabriel, I thought. Everybody knows Michael and wants to connect with him, but no one seems very keen on getting to know and working with you.

About five minutes before 3pm, when the session was supposed to begin, the first person arrived. And then the second person came. In the end, four people turned up -- two more than had turned up for Michael's session.

And the session went wonderfully.

While Michael, whom I am particularly connected to, gave physical proof of his presence by turning over a pendant that had been placed on the altar, Gabriel proved her presence in a different way:

By quietly preparing and working on the hearts and lives of those who eventually turned up for the session well before yesterday, very likely without their even realising it. For after it was over, they privately shared with me that they had all been keen to attend Michael's session but had somehow been unable to make it in the end.

Yet after Gabriel's session, they realised they had probably needed to work with her softer, gentler but no less powerful energy before working with Michael.

And, as usual, I came away with a lesson too: Never underestimate the angels.

I needn't have worried for Gabriel. I'm glad she has a sense of humour and didn't take offence at my little "poor you" spiel.

And oh, have I mentioned how awestruck I am... again?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I attended Meet Your Angels session a few months ago with Jas, and have only intermittently talked to them since. On Saturday, I was absurdly late for a concert at the Esplanade. With only 15 minutes to show time, and a taxi driver who seemed to be 'duh-ish', was resigned to being late and having to grovel to the friend whose ticket I had. So - I tried it. I asked the angels for help. I asked them to clear the way, to direct the driver to find the lanes of least resistance. 10 minutes was what it took me to get from Marine Parade to the Esplanade. There wasn't even the customary jam at the Suntec City fountain of wealth. Wonderful! Thank you, angels!!! Simone