Saturday, August 30, 2008

changing phases


I've been so out of sorts lately.

For the past month, I've been feeling as if I were looking out at the world from within a bubble that's afloat in a sea of detachment.

Nothing seems able to touch me too deeply on an emotional level -- not the daily frustrations at work, not the occasional flaps at home, not even what's happening on a national or global scale.

It's not that I don't care. I do.

On an energy level, I can feel the change that's occurring even as I write this. Everyone and everything in the world is affected to some degree.

From the earthquakes and hurricanes the planet is experiencing to the increasing environmental and health issues that we're facing today.

Suddenly, every third person I know seems either to be stricken with, or knows someone who is stricken with, cancer. Others are struggling financially or undergoing career crises.

I've lost count of the number of times that I've been asked what's happening.

All I can say is, it's all part of the transformation that the world and its inhabitants are going through.

Some days, I'm so sensitive to the energy change that it hurts just to brush my hair.

Recently, for no reason that I could see, I was asked to move from one desk to another in the office. I was perplexed and quite a bit cheesed off by the whole exercise.

I went home and did a mini angel card reading for myself to find out why this was happening. And the answer, simply, was that it was time to move. Time to clear my space so that new, positive energy could come in.

So here I am. Writing this from my new desk location.

Who knows what new changes this move will bring?

I can only trust and wait.


No comments: