Thursday, August 21, 2008

my angel healing circle


I held my usual Wednesday fortnightly Angel Healing Circle last night. I just realised this morning that it's been five months since I first began to do this on March 19 this year.

It may not seem like much to most people, but oh what big steps I've taken on my own spiritual path, and how much I've learned and benefited from the experience.

I remember how the angels gently but firmly lodged the idea of conducting the circle soon after I returned from an intense and comprehensive Angel Miracles course with Elisabeth Jensen in Adelaide.

Not having attended an angel healing circle myself, I was doubtful about conducting one.

What was I supposed to do? Would anyone come to the circle? Could I even do it?

I resisted for a while but the angels were so insistent that, in the end, I simply took a deep breath, asked for faith and courage, and plunged in.

Before I could change my mind, I sent a mass email out to all the people who come to me for angel card readings and healings, to tell them that I would be conducting an angel healing circle from home.

Then I asked for divine guidance and help in preparing some guidelines on the structure of the exercise, and on what meditations and visualizations to do.

And the information came. Using a combination of what I'd read and learned from books, CDs, and the spiritual courses I'd been to, I came up with a set of rough guidelines for myself. The rest, I left to the angels on the night itself.

Three people turned up for my first circle. It was three more than I had expected.

Sure, I fumbled a little. I forgot to turn on the meditation music, and I struggled a little at the beginning trying to remember what came next.

But the angels were present. And so were the three archangels who had said they would work with me at my healing circle: Hamied, Michael and Raphael. Throughout the exercise, I allowed myself to be led, and simply did whatever I was guided to do.

Interestingly, no one seemed to notice my initial fumbling. Instead, all who turned up had their own personal experience and healing with the angels that night.

It was an uplifting experience for everyone, especially me. And I learned another important lesson: When you willingly act on divine guidance, there is no lack of aid and support.

The angels and archangels were there in force that first night, as they have been in every healing circle that I've conducted since.

So far, the biggest turnout that I've had for this circle is five. But there have also been a couple of times when no one turned up.

But all this is part of my learning curve as a lightworker.

Ego has no place in lighwork.

Every time I allowed myself to get stressed preparing for the circle -- either because I thought it was taking too much out of me and I wasn't sure I could go on, or when I allowed myself to think hey, I'm pretty good -- the angels firmly made sure that I'd have some quiet time to refocus, re-centre and realign with my higher self and calling again.

I've learned not to base my success as a lightworker on the number of people who turn up for my healing circles or workshops.

I base it, instead, on the joy that fills me when those who take the time and make the effort to come -- be there three, five, or just one person -- voluntarily share their own spiritual experiences, lessons and growth with everyone present, getting to know and encouraging one another as they open their hearts and their lives to more love and light.

I love the fact that the angels honour our fortnightly dates and show up without fail -- regardless of how many people turn up.

And on those occasions when no one did, they still surrounded me with love and light, healing me both physically and on a deep, soul level as I sat and meditated within the circle they formed around me.

For me, that confirmation of love beats having a huge turnout any day.


No comments: